Three Easy Steps For e-Visa
If you are traveling from Australia, you need to have a visa before entering Kenya. Please read the following details to find out how to submit an application for a Kenyan visa online if you are a citizen of Australia who is interested in obtaining a visa to visit Kenya.
Kenya E-visa for Australian Nationals
To answer your question directly, visas are necessary for travelers holding Australian passports who wish to enter Kenya.
The application process for an electronic visa, commonly known as an e-visa, may now be completed online, which is great news for visitors from Australia.
You can save the time and inconvenience of having to apply for a visa at a consulate or an embassy by applying for an electronic visa, often known as an e-visa. Because Kenya does not offer visas upon arrival, obtaining an entrance permit through an e-visa is the easiest and most convenient option available.
Kenya Visa Requirements for Australians
There are a few steps that need to be taken in order to obtain a Kenya visa for Australian nationals, and applicants for Kenyan visas need to be aware of and adhere to these steps. The following is a list of the prerequisites, which includes but is not limited to the following:
Before they are allowed to travel to Kenya, all Australian tourists are needed to have at least six (6) months left on the passport that is currently being used for travel. This is considered to be the most crucial condition.
· Passport information: Every tourist will be required to provide information about their passport, including the number of their passport, their nationality, their date of birth, the date their passport will expire, and other similar information.
· A digital photograph: You will need to ensure that you have a recent photo of yourself (the passenger) that has been taken within the past six months. The photo should be clear and colored. The photograph must be taken against an all-white background, must show the traveler's head and shoulders from the front, and must be taken with the passenger maintaining a neutral look.
· Return Ticket: In order to verify that the visitor does not overstay their permitted amount of time in the country, immigration officers may request to see a ticket out of the country (or an onward travel ticket).
· Payment method: In order to pay for your Kenyan visa, you will need a method of payment, such as a debit card or credit card.
E-Visa Application Process for Kenya
You can send your request in a matter of minutes using any electronic device with internet connectivity.
Following the completion of the application, travelers from Australia are required to send in their request and then wait for an average of up to three business days before their approved visa is delivered to their email inbox. The email address that was supplied in the application form will be the one to which the Kenyan visa is mailed. Be sure to look through the spam and trash folders if the visa approval process takes significantly longer than anticipated.
Possible causes of the delay are as follows:
· Information on the application form that is either missing or erroneous
· There are supporting documents in the application that are missing.
· Booking date around the national holidays of Kenya.
Kenya Transit Visa
If you are transiting through Kenya and your country requires you to apply for a visa to enter the country, you apply for a transit visa for Kenya. This visa is valid for three days.
Kenya Business Visa
This is a single-entry visa with a validity period of three months. You can always for a ninety (90) day extension.
Kenya Visa on Arrival
Kenya does not issue visas upon arrival. All people from outside the country who want to visit Kenya for tourism, medical care, or business must apply for a visa online.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Countries Eligible for Kenya Visa
|Antigua And Barbuda
|Bosnia And Herzegovina
|Central African Republic
|Congo (democratic Republic)
|Cote D'ivoire (ivory Coast)
|French Guiana (fr)
|Hong Kong (sar)
|Sao Tome And Principe
|United Arab Emirates
|United States Of America
|Vatican City (holy See)