Three Easy Steps For e-Visa
What Is Kenya E-visa?
Kenya adopted an electronic visa system in 2015, allowing most nations to use it. Before coming to Kenya, Pakistani people must have a Kenyan e-visa. This Portal allows them to apply for a Kenya e-visa from Pakistan without visiting the embassy,
How To Apply for Kenya E-Visa?
The Kenya e-visa for Pakistan application form is the next step. You must complete it. That, however, should not be construed as a tough task.
Three basic stages make up the form you'll be required to complete
· The first covers the fundamentals. Personal information must be provided, and you must choose an application processing time on your Kenya e visa application.
· The second stage is making a payment and revising your application, while the third needs you to upload the supporting papers.
· Once you've completed the third step, click the submit button, and you will get your Kenya e-visa within the timeframe you specify. You are, of course, under no obligation to do anything after that
In the end, obtaining a Kenya e visa for Pakistani people takes very little time and effort.
After you've completed the application, you'll receive your Kenyan e-Visa through email, depending on the processing time you choose. You also won't have to deal with an embassy, as you may have guessed. Like other countries, Kenya visa free countries for Pakistani is not available in embasy of Pakistan.
Moreover, you can get a Single Entry if you're want Pakistan to kenya visa. This implies that you can only enter the nation once as long as your e-Visa hasn't expired.
Who Needs Kenya E-Visa?
Do I need a visa to travel to Kenya? Yes, each person who desires to enter the Kenyan border needs a separate visa. Check the entire list of eligible countries to discover whether you qualify for an electronic visa. Click the 'Find out whether you need a visa' button at the top of the page to see if you're a citizen of one of the countries listed as eligible. Please pay attention! Kenyans under the age of 17 can enter the nation without a visa. However, tourists under the age of 18 must have a valid passport to reach the Kenyan border. The e-visa for Kenya is not a work permit; it is just for tourists, transit, and business. Make sure you satisfy the requirements before applying for a visa.
Kenya Visa Requirements for Pakistani Nationals
There are a few Kenya visa criteria that Pakistani individuals must meet before applying for an electronic Kenya visa online. The following is a list of Kenya visit visa requirements for Pakistani citizens that includes, but is not limited to:
· A valid passport: Perhaps the most important condition, all tourists must have a valid passport for at least six (6) months before traveling to Kenya.
· Information on your passport: All tourists must provide basic passport information, such as their passport number, nationality, date of birth, and passport expiration date, among other things.
· At least one blank page in the traveler's passport: This is to guarantee that the immigration officer has adequate room in the passport to insert the stamp.
· A method of payment: To pay for your Kenyan visa, you'll need a method of payment, such as a debit or credit card.
· Travel Itinerary: Travelers have to submit their travel plans, including which cities they intend to visit, what activities they want to participate in, and a copy of their hotel/accommodation information (where they plan to stay during their trip). A well-thought-out itinerary may improve the acceptance chances of your Kenya e-visa.
· Return Ticket: Officers may request a return ticket (or an onward travel ticket) to verify that the passenger does not overstay their visa.
· Moreover, a digital image of yourself (the traveler) not older than six months. It should have a white background with a full-frontal view of the traveler's head and shoulders and a neutral attitude. Except for religious reasons, the photo is also preferred to be shot without eyeglasses or hats. Hair must be tucked behind the traveler's ears (so that the face is not obscured).
"Key Information About Kenya visa for Pakistan"
For Kenya Evisa Application
Yes, you may apply for them, but keep in mind that they must also be from Pakistan, or at the very least from a nation that offers this tourist visa to visit Kenya. If that's the case, all you'll need is to submit documents.
Remember that if you only wish to apply for one friend or family member, you may do so by filling out their personal information. If you need to apply for more than one individual, go to the application form and click on 'Add new applicant’ to Kenya visa for Pakistani citizens application.
How To Apply for An E-visa Online?
You can get Kenya visas via a variety of methods from Pakistan, including Kenya e-visa and Kenya visa on arrival for Pakistani passport. Recreational trips, tourism, casual visits to friends and family, sightseeing, medical care, research, and business visits are all possible with a Kenya e-visa. The e-visa is a very effective, easy, and quick option to obtain a Kenya e-visa without traveling to the Kenya embassy Islamabad.
Types of Kenya Visa
Transit visas, single-entry visas, and courtesy visas are the three types of e-visas. Travelers can apply for any of these visas based on their reason for traveling to Kenya
- Transit Visa: People who want to travel from Kenya to another country can apply for a transit visa. Please keep in mind that the connecting duration should not exceed 72 hours and that those connecting aircraft in the airport without leaving do not require a transit visa.
- Single Entry Visa: Individuals who wish to visit Kenya for tourism, medical treatment, or business can get this visa.
- Courtesy Visa: This is a complimentary visa provided to dignitaries, government officials, and individuals transiting for official purposes with an ordinary passport or a service passport visiting Kenya for an official cause.
However, if you wish to stay in Kenya longer than three months, you can do so at the Nairobi immigration offices. Kenya only allows visitors to remain for a total of six months using a visit visa for Kenya from Pakistan. You can also apply for Kenya on arrival visa for Pakistan.
Kenya Visa Fee for Pakistani Nationals
If you wish to know about Kenya Visa Fees for Pakistanis or Kenya Visit Visa fee for Pakistanis, here’s the kenya visa for Pakistani price structure:
Duration / Validity
90 Days / 90 Days
Kenya Transit visa
72 hours / 90 Days
Kenya Business Visa
90 Days / 90 Days
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Countries Eligible for Kenya Visa
|Angola||Antigua And Barbuda||Argentina||Australia|
|Bolivia||Bosnia And Herzegovina||Brazil||Bulgaria|
|Cape Verde||Central African Republic||Chad||Chile|
|Congo (democratic Republic)||Costa Rica||Côte D'ivoire||Cote D'ivoire (ivory Coast)|
|Djibouti||Dominican Republic||East Timor||Ecuador|
|Egypt||El Salvador||Equatorial Guinea||Eritrea|
|Estonia||Finland||France||French Guiana (fr)|
|Guyana||Haiti||Honduras||Hong Kong (sar)|
|Korea North||Korea South||Kosovo||Kuwait|
|Russian Federation||Sao Tome And Principe||Saudi Arabia||Senegal|
|South Sudan||Spain||Sri Lanka||Sudan|
|Ukraine||United Arab Emirates||United Kingdom||United States Of America|
|Uruguay||Uzbekistan||Vatican City (holy See)||Venezuela|