Three Easy Steps For e-Visa
What is Sri Lanka Visa for Pakistan?
A visa for Sri Lanka is issued in the name of a foreign individual who wishes to Sri Lanka visit visa from Pakistan the country for a certain reason. Applicants may issue a Sri Lanka tourist Visa for Pakistan for a variety of reasons. Tourism, business, visiting friends and family members, employment, and even education are all permitted depending on the type. The length of stay and validity will vary depending on the type of visa and the number of entries allowed. It's also worth noting that having a permit does not ensure you access into the nation. However, if border control or an immigration officer discovers a problem with your visa or with you, they will not allow you to enter the border and may send you back.
Sri Lanka Visa Requirements for Pakistani Nationals
If you meet the following criteria, Sri Lanka Immigration & Emigration may grant or issue you a visa:
Sri Lanka Immigration & Emigration believes you are qualified to enter the country.
Sri Lanka Immigration and Emigration have approved the purpose for which you are entering Sri Lanka.
A valid passport valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in Sri Lanka.Return Air ticketValid Debit or Credit Card
How To Apply for Sri Lanka Visa From Pakistan?
There are several options for obtaining a visa for Sri Lanka for Pakistan through Sri Lanka embassy Islamabad of Pakistan visa. However, you must first be a qualified candidate for the position. Depending on the type of visa, different eligibility criteria will apply. Moreover, this is an online process, including the Sri Lanka visa on arrival. The following are the several procedures for obtaining a visa for Pakistan to Sri Lanka:
Online Visa for Sri Lanka
· The applicant submits this application online
· Complete the ETA application
· Fill out the application and pay the visa fee
· You will receive a visa approval notification
· Take a printout of the notice and fly to Sri Lanka.
· Present the relevant documentation at the border's Immigration Counter.
Via a Visa Agency
· Give the visa agency all of the necessary information and documentation
· Allow the agency to complete the application on your behalf
· The acknowledgment notice will be sent to both the agency and you
· Take a printout of this notification and fly to Sri Lanka
· Present the relevant documentation at the border's Immigration Counter
Sri Lanka Overseas Mission
· You can give your passport and other personal information to the Sri Lankan Embassy visa in Pakistan.
· Allow the mission to complete the ETA application on your behalf.
· The mission and you will both receive an acknowledgment notice after the authorization.
· Print off the notification and bring it with you when you travel to Sri Lanka.
· After you get the notice, go to the mission and pick up your passport.
· Upon arrival, present the relevant documentation to the Immigration Counter
"Key Information About Sri Lanka Visa"
Sri Lanka Visa On Arrival for Pakistani Citizens
Here is what you need to know about visa on arrival for Pakistani passport in Sri Lanka:
· Fill out the ETA application form once you've landed in Sri Lanka.
· For the ETA, you must pay the appropriate fee.
· You will receive a notification after the approval of your application
· Present your passport, along with the notice and other relevant documents, at the Immigration Counter.
These are mostly online procedures that you have to follow when applying for a short-term permit. In general, you will receive a single entry permit with a stay duration of 30 days and the same validity through any of these steps, or a multiple entry permit with a validity of 3 months and a stay duration of up to 30 days per visit through any of these processes. However, if you acquire a Sri Lanka visa on arrival, you will get a single entry permit with 30-day validity and stay duration rather than a multiple entry permit.
If you need a Sri Lanka e Visa for a Pakistani passport for a long time, you must apply at the Sri Lanka Mission. The following is the procedure for doing so:
· You can apply for a visa using the offline application form.
· Please include recent pictures.
· Gather all of the documents listed on the list.
· Along with the documents, submit the duly signed application form.
· Pay the Sri Lanka visa fees for Pakistani.
· After the stamping process, you can pick up your passport.
Sri Lanka Visa Types
Sri Lankan visas come in a variety of forms. These can be categorized as per the reasons for the visit, the length of stay, the permit's validity, and other factors. The following are the most common types of visas you can get from Pakistan to Sri Lanka:
Sri Lanka Tourist Visa for Pakistan - A tourist visa for Sri Lanka is provided to Pakistan visitors who wish to visit the nation solely for recreational purposes. This service is mostly provided to tourists and foreigners who plan to visit Pakistan Sri Lanka tour for sightseeing and other leisure activities.
Business Visa for Sri Lanka for Pakistan - A business visa for Sri Lanka Pakisthan is issued to business people who intend to enter the nation to conduct business. The procedure for obtaining this permit is usually completed before arrival, and the permit's validity varies.
Sri Lanka Transit Visa for Pakistan - This permit is given to people who are transiting through Sri Lanka Pakistan for up to 48 hours.
Sri Lanka Work Visa - Workers who are traveling to Sri Lanka for the purpose of employment can get a work permit. It could be for a short-term contract job or a long-term position.
Visa Processing Time for Sri Lanka
Prior to arrival, the processing time for ETA is roughly three days. It is still subject to change depending on a variety of factors. However, the time it takes to get a stamped visa for Sri Lanka from Pakistan is usually 15 to 20 days, but it might take up to 90 days in some situations.
Sri Lanka Online visa for Pakistani Status
By logging on to the official website for any form of visa, you can check the status of a Sri Lanka visa for Pakistan. It can also be checked by dialing 0094 71 99 67 888, which is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Countries Eligible for Sri Lanka Visa
|Antigua And Barbuda
|Bonaire, Sint Eustatius And Saba
|Bosnia And Herzegovina
|Central African Republic
|Democratic Republic Of The Congo
|French Southern Territories
|Heard Island And Mcdonald Islands
|Isle Of Man
|Northern Mariana Islands
|Papua New Guinea
|Republic Of The Congo
|Saint Kitts And Nevis
|Saint Pierre And Miquelon
|Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
|Sao Tome And Principe
|South Georgia And The South Sandwich Islands
|Svalbard And Jan Mayen
|Trinidad And Tobago
|Turks And Caicos Islands
|U.s. Virgin Islands
|Uk- British Citizen (great Britain) Gbr
|Uk- British Overseas Citizen (gbo)
|Uk- British Subject (gbs)
|Uk-(british Indian Ocean Territory (iot)
|Uk-british Dependant Territory (gbd)
|Uk-british National (overseas Gbn)
|Uk-british Protected Person (gbp)
|United Arab Emirates
|United States Minor Outlying Islands
|Wallis And Futuna