Three Easy Steps For e-Visa
When traveling to Sri Lanka for tourism or business, citizens of Qatar do not need to go to an embassy in order to obtain a visa because that is contrary to the policy of Sri Lanka's immigration authorities regarding visas. As a Qatari, you're eligible for an ETA. It denotes the availability of an online application for a Sri Lanka ETA.
Sri Lanka Visa Requirements for Qatari Citizens
The following must be fulfilled in order to be eligible for a visa to Sri Lanka:
· You are in possession of a passport that will remain valid for travel for at least further six months after the day you enter the country.
· You have sufficient financial resources to maintain your current lifestyle throughout your stay.
· A piece of evidence that you will depart Sri Lanka prior to the expiration of your permitted stay (e.g., a flight ticket).
· You are in possession of the essential documentation to demonstrate the objective of your journey. For instance, if you are traveling on business, you may need a letter of invitation from the company you would be visiting.
· When you apply for a resident or long-term visa for Sri Lanka at the embassy in which you intend to make your application, the embassy will inform you of the documents that you are required to submit.
Sri Lanka E-Visa Application Process 2022
The online application procedure has many benefits, one of which is that the list of requirements to participate is rather basic and can be catered to with little effort. You will need the following items in order to have a successful application process:
· A valid passport is required in order to submit an application for an Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) to enter Sri Lanka. In addition, the document's expiration date must be at least six months after the date you arrived in Sri Lanka in order for it to continue to be valid.
· Note that the photo must have been taken within the past six months and must adhere to the other requirements for a valid passport picture in order to be accepted as a digital passport photo.
· You will receive the ETA in PDF format through e-mail after you have submitted your request after using this field. Make sure that you provide an active address that you can get to and that the address is valid. You will have the option to print the document once it has been obtained, or you can save a copy of it on your electronic device.
· While paying the online visa application fee, you can pay with a credit card or a debit card.
Sri Lanka Visa-on-Arrival for Residents of Qatar
At the time of arrival at the port of entry, citizens of the following countries are eligible to obtain a visa for Sri Lanka at no additional cost:
· Maldives (can get a Sri Lanka visa on arrival for 30 days, extendable to 150 days)
· Seychelles (can get a Sri Lanka visa on arrival for 60 days for a maximum of 90 days in a single year)
· Singapore (can get a Sri Lanka visa on arrival for 30 days, extendable to 150 days)
Types of Visas for Sri Lanka
Foreign nationals planning to visit Sri Lanka can apply for one of several different sorts of visas depending on the reason for their trip, which is as follows:
· E-visa (ETA) is active for 30 days
· You can apply for a tourist visa for three months
· Business visas also have a validity of three months
Transit Visa - Gratis Visa
· Employment visa
· Student visa
· Visa for Ex- Sri Lankans and dependants
· Visa for Journalists Visa for Investors
· Spouse visa
· Retirement visa
· Visa for highly skilled
· Visa for Government Officials and Diplomats
· Visa for Religious Workers
Sri Lanka Business Visa
Sri Lanka business visas are granted for a brief stay. You are permitted to stay in Sri Lanka for up to ninety days. You must apply for the visa at your home country's Sri Lankan High Commission or Embassy. Although there are no scheduled interviews, interviews may be arranged under certain conditions. Other than that, you only need to produce proper documents, pay the visa application cost, and wait for your visa application to be approved.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Countries Eligible for Sri Lanka Visa
|Antarctica||Antigua And Barbuda||Argentina||Armenia|
|Bermuda||Bhutan||Bolivia||Bonaire, Sint Eustatius And Saba|
|Bosnia And Herzegovina||Botswana||Bouvet Island||Brazil|
|Cambodia||Canada||Cape Verde||Cayman Islands|
|Central African Republic||Chad||Chile||China|
|Christmas Island||Cocos Islands||Colombia||Comoros|
|Cook Islands||Costa Rica||Croatia||Cuba|
|Curacao||Cyprus||Czech Republic||Democratic Republic Of The Congo|
|East Timor||Ecuador||Egypt||El Salvador|
|Falkland Islands||Faroe Islands||Fiji||Finland|
|France||France, Metropolitan||French Guiana||French Polynesia|
|French Southern Territories||Gabon||Gambia||Georgia|
|Haiti||Heard Island And Mcdonald Islands||Honduras||Hong Kong|
|Iran||Iraq||Ireland||Isle Of Man|
|Nepal||Netherlands||Netherlands Antilles||New Caledonia|
|Norfolk Island||North Korea||Northern Mariana Islands||Norway|
|Panama||Papua New Guinea||Paraguay||Peru|
|Puerto Rico||Qatar||Republic Of The Congo||Reunion|
|Saint Helena||Saint Kitts And Nevis||Saint Lucia||Saint Martin|
|Saint Pierre And Miquelon||Saint Vincent And The Grenadines||Samoa||San Marino|
|Sao Tome And Principe||Saudi Arabia||Senegal||Serbia|
|Sierra Leone||Sint Maarten||Slovakia||Slovenia|
|Solomon Islands||Somalia||South Africa||South Georgia And The South Sandwich Islands|
|South Korea||South Sudan||Spain||Sudan|
|Suriname||Svalbard And Jan Mayen||Swaziland||Sweden|
|Trinidad And Tobago||Tunisia||Turkey||Turkmenistan|
|Turks And Caicos Islands||Tuvalu||U.s. Virgin Islands||Uganda|
|Uk- British Citizen (great Britain) Gbr||Uk- British Overseas Citizen (gbo)||Uk- British Subject (gbs)||Uk-(british Indian Ocean Territory (iot)|
|Uk-british Dependant Territory (gbd)||Uk-british National (overseas Gbn)||Uk-british Protected Person (gbp)||Ukraine|
|United Arab Emirates||United Kingdom||United States||United States Minor Outlying Islands|
|Venezuela||Vietnam||Wallis And Futuna||Western Sahara|